Thursday, August 4, 2011

Slow Moving

Right now I feel like my life is moving way to slow. I want things to happen and fast. I am thinking about which direction I would like my life to go in but i am learning that money makes the world move as well as cripples it. I am tryna not to believe that finding because I have faith in God and believe in him all things are possible. I am gonna go on a date with myself. I want to see the movie the help. I have friends but it seems like a hassel to get together with people I don't know if it is because I don't want to or no one is available. I am looking into my history and i want to know more about my past i am gonna have a few conversation with my paternal gradmother and aunt. I want to start to trace back my history.

1 comment:

  1. Money does make the world go round, up and down but money isn't the only measure of success either. Tracing your family history should be interesting I like the idea.

    ReplyDelete